Our dietitians can help you plan to maintain or improve your health with the right nutrition tailored to your needs.
Nutrition and food services
Nutrition and Food Services provides comprehensive and innovative nutrition and food service programs to our Veterans. We strive to align with the Global Health and Healthy Living team’s programs to improve the overall health and well-being of the Veterans we serve.
Registered Dietitians and Nutritionists in acute care settings work closely with the healthcare team to ensure Veterans receive nutritional support during their stay. The team provides medical nutritional therapy to Veterans admitted to our Community Living Center units, our Hospice and Palliative Care unit, our Behavioral Health units and our Short-Term Rehabilitation Unit.
Registered Dietitians and Nutritionists at our outpatient clinics help Veterans achieve their health goals through counseling and nutrition education.
Additional programs and groups
- Healthy educational cuisine
- Diabetes course
- MOVEMENT! Weight management program
- Whole health
- Weight management
- Face to face (one to one or in a group)
- VA Video Connection (VVC)
How to schedule an appointment?
- Our clinics are self-referred
- Call our planning line at 781-687-2000, ext. 2685 to make an appointment
- Dietitians / Nutritionists are also available through MyHealtheVet secure messaging; NUTRITION_SAC_LIT @