Our dietician nutritionists can help you establish a plan to maintain or improve your health with good nutrition adapted to your needs.
Nutrition and food services
Nutrition and Food Services offers comprehensive and innovative nutrition and food service programs to our Veterans. We strive to align with the Whole Health and Healthy Living Team programs to improve the overall health and well-being of the Veterans we serve.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists in acute care settings work closely with the health care team to ensure Veterans receive nutritional support during their stay. The team provides medical nutrition therapy to veterans admitted to our Community Living Center Units, Hospice and Palliative Care Unit, Behavioral Health Units and Short Term Rehabilitation Unit.
Services for outpatients
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists at our outpatient clinics help veterans achieve their health goals through nutrition counseling and education.
Additional programs and groups
- Healthy Educational Cooking
- Diabetes course
- MOVEMENT! weight management program
- Overall health
- weight management
- Face to face (one on one or in a group)
- VA video connection (VVC)
How to schedule an appointment?
- Our clinics are self-referred
- Call our planning line at 781-687-2000, ext. 2685 to make an appointment
- Dietitians/nutritionists are also available via the MyHealtheVet secure messaging service; [email protected]