CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WWBT) – Chesterfield County Public Schools will pay bonuses of up to $ 2,500 to food and nutrition service employees for the 2021-2022 school year.
The $ 2,000 bonus comes with a $ 500 incentive that has already been approved through elementary and secondary school emergency relief funding.
The incentive will be awarded in five installments of $ 500 on the following dates:
- If you were employed on October 1, 2021, the incentive will be on the paycheque issued on October 31, 2021.
- If you were employed on November 1, 2021, the incentive will be on the paycheque issued on November 30, 2021.
- If you were employed on January 1, 2022, the incentive will be on the paycheque issued on January 31, 2022.
- If you were employed on April 1, 2022, the incentive will be on the paycheque issued on April 30, 2022.
- If you were employed on May 1, 2022, the incentive will be on the paycheque issued on May 31, 2022.
To receive bonuses, you must be eligible for the following:
- Must be a part-time or full-time employee of Food and Nutrition Services
- Must be employed on the dates indicated below
- Cannot be absent for more than two days during the previous month (excluding compulsory quarantine, approved sick leave, bereavement, juror and other approved absences).
“We value the staff in our food and nutrition departments and cannot thank them enough for their time and effort to feed the children of Chesterfield County,” said Superintendent Merv Daugherty. âHungry kids can’t focus on their education, so food and nutrition workers help our students succeed every day. In addition to recognizing the continued efforts of our current staff members, we hope this incentive will help recruit new people to fill vacant positions. “
To apply to join the Food and Nutrition Services team, click here or call Human Resources at 804-748-1984. Those who need a computer can apply from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday at the central school board office at 9900 Krause Road.
Copyright 2021 WWBT. All rights reserved.
Send it to 12 here.
Want the best NBC12 stories delivered to your inbox every morning? Subscribe here.